hopRSS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My1Stop.com makes the Inc. 500 / 5000 for second consecutive magazine...

Fort Scott, KS (PRWEB) November 8, 2010

My1Stop.com, America's online print superstore, was 500 / 5000 list of the fastest growing privately held companies of the country benannt.Eines of the largest for the second year in a row the renowned 2010 Inc. magazine, the various custom printing service in the industry, My1Stop.com specializes in plastic cards and distribution products.

My1Stop.com ranks number 1907 on the list of companies, by Inc. magazine honored. You place also My1Stop.com number 264 as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies at national level in the category of business products and services. Inclusion in this list based at percent revenue growth over a previous four year period.$790,691 My1Stop.com reported sales in 2005. "In 2009, the company reported $4.2 million in revenue, an increase of 141 percent."My1Stop.com is market leader in the ever-expanding world of e-commerce online printing, "said Amy silvers, business development for My1Stop.com." "Our steady growth reflects our continued commitment to our customers is by offering best-in-class service and print custom" closed silvers.

The Inc. 5000 an extension of the Inc. 500 is introduced wurde.Inc in 1982.Contains 5000 Inc. 500 but a broader look at the entrepreneurial engine driving the U.S. economy companies offer deep gräbt.Um for the need to qualify 5000 Inc. founded and generate revenue from the first week of 2005 and able to show four full calendar years of the sales have been.Have to rely 31, 2008 not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies as of December in the United States in private, for profit and independent.

About My1Stop.com
My1Stop.com online printing offers comfortable, custom printing solutions for business and personal Anforderungen.Sie also offer a variety of products including custom magnets, eco-friendly print, print labels, Office products, plastic cards, presentation folders, promotional items and stock thermal ribbons.

My1Stop.com's innovative custom pressure grabs attention, saves time and Kosten.Ihre online printing service includes graphic design, quotes on all projects and best in class customer service to every order.

Amy silvers
Business development
My1Stop.com
Asilvers (at) my1stop (dot) com
1-800-691-7867

###



View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment